My friend Jamie has one of the cutest food blogs around! She began blogging not very long ago but her personality and food pictures are just adorable!!
Here is one of my favorite recipes of Jamie’s. This Blueberry Cobbler is going to quickly become your favorite too!
- 1 20oz. can crushed pineapple
- ¼ c. brown sugar
- 1 ½ t. cinnamon
- ½ t. nutmeg
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- 1 ½ c. fresh blueberries
- 1 t. lemon zest
- 1 t. fresh lemon juice (about ½ lemon juiced)
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 stick + 2 T. butter, melted
- Pour pineapple (and juice from the can) into a sprayed 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar, nutmeg, zest, lemon juice and cinnamon over the top of the pineapple.
- Pour the blueberry pie filling and fresh blueberries over the top of the seasoned pineapple.
- Sprinkle the dry cake mix over the top of the blueberry pie filling and pour the melted butter over it.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until bubbly and golden brown.