Last weekend we had a family bridal shower and my cousin brought this delicious Vegetable Pizza appetizer. I told her I MUST have the recipe to share it with all of you. It is an easy recipe to throw together and very tasty! Enjoy.
- 3 (8 oz.) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 16 oz. packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1 oz. package dry Ranch-style dressing mix
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped green onions1 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup chopped olives, optional (I've had olives on it and I loved it!)
- 1 cup cut carrots
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Roll out the crescent roll dough onto a cookie sheet inch baking sheet. Pinch the edges together to form a flat crust. Bake crust for 12 minutes in the oven. Once finished cooking, remove crust from oven and let cool 15 minutes without removing it from the baking sheet.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, and dry ranch dressing. Spread the mixture over the cooled crust. Arrange broccoli, tomato, green onions, olives, carrots, and cheddar cheese over the cream cheese layer. Chill for one hour, slice and serve.
Deals to Meals https://www.dealstomealsblog.com/