Throughout the summer there seems to be several occasions when you need a quick, yet impressive, dinner or lunch idea to ‘wow’ your friends & family. These Ham & Turkey Party Rolls are the perfect solution for a family friendly meal that everyone is sure to love, and takes only a few minutes to put together. The baked sandwich with the flavorful dressing drizzled all over the rolls is so juicy, cheesy and full of flavor. As soon as my friend Emily told me about this recipe I knew it was going to be great. How could a ham sandwich with three different cheeses and drizzled with butter not be good? This was a no brainer!
Take these party rolls on your next picnic, to your next family gathering, or serve them to your friends for a ladies lunch. Either way, these sandwiches are several BIG steps above your everyday ham & cheese sandwich and will soon be a favorite weeknight meal in minutes 🙂
- 12 store bought dinner rolls - don't separate (I use Judy's dinner rolls)
- 8 oz. deli ham
- 8 oz. deli turkey
- 1 8 oz. pkg. sliced swiss cheese
- 1-1 1/2 c. shredded colby jack cheese
- 1 8 oz. pkg. sliced white cheddar cheese (or you could use more of Swiss & Colby)
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1 Tbs. poppyseeds
- 2 tsp. Worcertershire sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbs. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbs. dry onion flakes
- 1 1/2 T. honey
- Dash of salt
- Dressing: Cover rolls with tin foil and refrigerate overnight (my sandwiches only stayed in the fridge for an hour and they were still great). You can also sprinkle with sesame seeds if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes. Bake 20 minutes with the tin foil on and then remove tin foil for the remaining 10 minutes until sandwiches are warmed through well.