The other day when I made the Raspberry Peach Cheesecake, I had half of the cheesecake mixture left and I started thinking what else I could do with that heavenly fluffy-stuff. I decided to make a ‘cheesecake in a jar’ with an Oreo twist. The chocolate cookie combination with the cheesecake and raspberry sauce was a sweet and tart arrangement that I loved almost more than the graham cracker version. If you love chocolate with berries, you will love this simple dessert! Not only is it delicious, but they are stinking cute! I gave these cheesecake jars to my Mom for her birthday and she loved them as much as I did! For a really fun party idea, make several of these jars up in the quarter pint jars (the extra small ones). Because this treat is so rich, the small jar portions would be perfect for a simple & fun individualized dessert. I think these would be really fun for a baby shower or even a christmas party. Did I really just say Christmas? That is going to be here before we know it! Ahh!
- 1 recipe no bake cheesecake filling
- 1 recipe raspberry peach sauce
- 1/2 pkg. Oreo cookies, crushed
- Quarter, half or pint size jars with lids and screws
- Fresh mint, garnish (optional)
- Lightly crush the Oreo cookies and place 2-3 cookies in the bottom of the jar. Place a tablespoon of the raspberry sauce on top of the cookies. Place a large spoonful of the cheesecake mixture on top of the cookies and sauce. Continue to layer the jar with the cookies, sauce & cheesecake. Garnish with mint and extra crushed Oreos. Keep in the fridge until ready to serve.