The other day my friend brought me some of the most AMAZING cookies that used the Hershey’s Pumpkin Spice Kisses. Have you had these before? They are SO delicious and addicting. They melt in your mouth and have such a smooth, spicy, creamy pumpkin flavor. They have a hint of nutmeg which I love and were super tasty on these cookies. The perfect fall version of a traditional family favorite cookie. Now..just to warn you, these kisses are hard to find! My friend went to three different stores and finally found them at Target. She was smart and bought all the bags they had on the shelf and was kind enough to snatch me a couple.
Once I had these bags in my hand I couldn’t help but dream up a new way to use these sweet little babies! Cookies have been over done on Pintrest so I remembered a white chocolate blondie recipe I had stashed away in my recipe archives. If you have never made blondies before, they taste just like brownies but without the cocoa. It’s like a vanilla version of a brownie. I decided to turn these blondies into a pumpkin twist and they were absolutely superb!! They were rich, smooth, buttery and had the perfect combination of pumpkin, cinnamon & nutmeg flavor. The extra Hershey’s Kisses melted on top gave these brownies an extra layer of deliciousness and a pretty splash of orange color. These blondies are another great way to savor the flavors of fall in a special, sweet treat!
- 3 sticks butter
- 1 cup Hershey's Pumpkin Kisses, unwrapped
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 8 eggs
- 4 cup sugar
- 2 Tbs. vanilla
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. allspice
- 4 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup Hershey's Pumpkin Kisses, unwrapped (for drizzling on the top)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a microwave safe bowl, place the butter, Hershey's kisses and white chocolate chips and microwave for 30-60 seconds until the chocolate and butter are soft. Pour the melted chocolate and butter into a mixing bowl. Add the eggs and sugar and beat until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients and beat the batter with an electric mixer until it is all combined. Spray a jelly roll/cookie sheet pan with cooking spray and pour the batter into the pan. Spread evenly with a knife. Place the pan in the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the center is no longer soft and the top is golden brown (the blondies will taste best if they are a little under cooked, not over cooked--or they will dry out). Remove the blondies from the oven and let them rest until room temperature. In the same microwave safe bowl you used earlier, place another cup of the Hershey's Pumpkin Kisses in to the bowl and microwave until they are soft (about 30-45 seconds). Stir the chocolate and then drizzle all over the blondies. Let cool, cut and serve.
- *This recipe makes a large jelly roll/cookie sheet pan full. You can easily half this recipe and bake in a 9x13 pan (just adjust the cooking time).