One more day until Christmas! Ah. I hope all of your last minute wrapping and shopping is done so you can enjoy these last few moments with your families. One of the last couple things to do on my list is to make a batch of these amazing Triple Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies. Santa Clause is a HUGE fan of anything peanut butter and chocolate (just in case you didn’t know) and he requests these cookies every year. If you have not already made a batch of cookies for Santa, these need to be first on your list. They are rich, chocolaty and filled with moist, soft goodness.
Merry Christmas to each of you and may God bless you and your family this Christmas season!
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 7 Tbs. butter, cut into pieces
- 7 Tbs. peanut butter
- 4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup crushed peanut butter cups or peanut butter chips
- Melt cocoa, chocolate chips and peanut butter in medium saucepan over low heat. Stirring frequently, until smooth. Remove pan from heat and set aside. Meanwhile, beat eggs, vanilla, and sugar in large bowl. Add vanilla. Reduce speed to low, add chocolate mixture and mix until thoroughly combined. Add salt, baking powder, and flour and mix until well combined. Let the stand dough rest at room temperature for 30 minutes until batter firms up, it will
- more closely resemble thick brownie batter than cookie dough. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Using 1 heaping tablespoon batter per cookie, place cookies 2 inches apart on baking sheets. Bake until cookies are shiny and cracked on top, 11 to 14 minutes.