Is it just me or do you feel like in the month of October you eat more candy and treats than any other time of the year? I don’t have super cute Halloween treat recipes for you this month, but I do have a treat that I would take any day over a candybar or Halloween dessert. I love marshmallows. I love them in pretty much anything. However, combine a sweet marshmallow with a buttery, salty nut and you have a combination I am in love with. My sweet neighbor brings me these Salted Nut Rolls anytime she makes them and I can’t get enough. They are soft, chewy and have the salty-sweet flavors that I love. If you are wanting a new and fun treat this time of year, this recipe is a ten in my books!
- 16 oz. jar of roasted peanuts
- 1 pkg. Reese's Peanut Butter Chips
- 3 Tbls. butter
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 10 oz. bag of mini marshmallows
- Spray 9x13 pan. Spread 1/2 jar of peanuts on the bottom of the pan. Melt chips and butter. Add milk and heat 2 minutes. Fold in marshmallows but don't let them melt. Spread mix over nuts and top with remaining nuts. Chill until set.