Last the BEST of all the gang!! I have been waiting for over 6 months to post this recipe and I think today is the special day. Ever since my friend Amber introduced me to this addictingly-scary-amazing-appetizer my life has never been the same–and neither have our family parties. My family loves this recipe so much my Dad said (after trying his first bite), “Alright…all I have to say is this dip MUST be at every family event from here on out!” Pretty much every gathering where we have appetizers or any sort of ‘fun food’ this dip shows up. Just beware, this dip has a magical ability to disappear before the party even starts. You may want to make two batches because it is frustrating how fast it goes once people find out how good it is. Now, I know it’s not much to look at but you have to trust me on this one. I literally had to scrape out the last of the dip out of a 9×13 and that is why in this picture it’s in a bowl. However, you generally serve it out of a 9×13 pan and it looks a little nicer 😉 Serve it with vegetables to be healthy or good ol’ tortilla chips. I promise this will be the HIT of your upcoming New Year’s Eve, New Years Day or Superbowl parties!! Hope you love it 😉
- 1 cup Winger's Sticky Amazing Buffalo Sauce (yes, you can buy it, but make it--it's SUPER simple! You only need a cup so save the rest in your fridge for salads or wings later)
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 can shredded chicken (of course you could use your own cooked chicken--just shred or dice it small)
- 1 cup ranch dressing (good quality--I like Gregg's Ranch from Costco best)
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar or colby jack cheese
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced (garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350. Make the Winger's Sticky sauce and let cool on the counter until ready to make the dip. In a 9x13 glass pan spread the softened cream cheese all over the bottom of the pan. Drain the canned chicken and spread the chicken over the cream cheese. Drizzle the ranch over the top of the chicken. Drizzle the winger's sauce all over the top of the chicken and then top with the shredded cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with green onions. Serve with celery, grape tomatoes, tortilla chips, crackers or bread.