Simple, summer dish you all will love!
Coconut Crusted Baked Chicken Strips
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups coconut flakes
- 2 cups corn flakes crushed
- 1 cup flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- cooking spray
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat oven to 400. Cut each chicken breast into three to four long strips depending on the size of the breast. in a shallow dish mix flour, salt, pepper, and cayenne. beat eggs and place them in a shallow baking dish and mix coconut and cornflakes and place them in a shallow dish as well.
- each piece of chicken in flour coating all sides then dredge in eggs then rolls in the coconut crump mixture. Place on a baking sheet lined with foil and sprayed with cooking spray. Spray the coated breasts with cooking spray and then bake for 10 minutes. turn over chicken strips spray with cooking spray again and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- For the dip I mixed up equal amounts of some left over crushed pineapple and thai chili sauce with a touch of honey and a splash of vinegar:)
Deals to Meals https://www.dealstomealsblog.com/