I can’t believe it’s the week of Thanksgiving already, can you? How fun is that? I can hardly wait! My mouth is already watering for homemade pumpkin pie and all the other delicious foods we will be enjoying. I know not everyone loves pumpkin pie, but I promise you, you will LOVE this Pumpkin Cheesecake. The best part about this recipe is it is a no-bake recipe. It is super simple to make, is rich, but light enough to enjoy after a filling meal. Drizzle with caramel and you won’t believe how amazing this recipe is. Keep checking back this week for more of our Thanksgiving favorite recipes.
Never made homemade pie crust before? Make sure and check out this post for our all-time-favorite pie crust recipe. It’s fail proof and will soon become your favorite too!
Looking for ways to save money and keep the stress out of this week? Check out our recent post for some great tips to help simplify your life 😉
- 12 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. pumpkin spice
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2-3 Tbs. sugar (for the whipping cream)
- 1 graham cracker crust (homemade or store bought)
- 1 cup caramel topping
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- In a large bowl, cream the cream cheese until smooth with an electric beater. Once the cream cheese is completely smooth, add the pumpkin, sugar and pumpkin spice. Continue to beat until smooth. In a separate bowl, with an electric mixer, whip the the whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Add the sugar and beat for another few seconds. Fold a cup of the whipping cream into the pumpkin mixture. Save any extra to serve on the top. Pour the pumpkin mixture into a prepared graham cracker crust. Keep pie in the fridge until ready to serve. Serve with caramel topping, more whipped cream and chopped nuts (optional) as a garnish.