- 2 (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (16-18 oz.) caramel sauce
- 6 oz. toffee bits
- In a bowl, cream together with a beater the cream cheese until soft and smooth. Once smooth, add the caramel sauce and continue until combined. Add the caramel sauce and the toffee bits and continue to mix. Sprinkle extra toffee bits on top of the dip if you wish for garnish. Serve with apple slices.
For our Flashback Friday this week I wanted to share some simple and fun fruit dip recipes that goes perfectly with this time of year. Apples and other fruits are always on sale this time of year for their lowest prices. It’s a great time to serve these fruit dips with all of the fruit in season, and have a delicious snack, dessert or after school snack for your family. Take your pick from our Spiced Pumpkin Fruit Dip, Cream Cheese Yogurt Fruit Dip or Creamy Caramel Apple Dip. Hope you love!
- 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 18 oz. vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/4-1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- In a bowl, with an electric beater, beat the cream cheese until smooth and soft. Add the yogurt, honey and vanilla and continue to whisk until smooth. Add as little or as much honey as you would like for sweetness. Serve with fresh fruit.