Copycat Kodiak Protein Pancakes
- 3 cup oat flour
- 3 c wheat flour
- 2 cups white flour (or more wheat flour)
- 1 cup vanilla protein powder
- 5 Tbs. baking powder
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbs. salt
- 2 Tbs. baking soda
- 3/4 cup powdered milk
Pancake Mix (makes 5 pancakes)
- 1 cup mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 T greek yogurt, sour cream (or more milk)
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbs oil
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- In a wheat grinder or good quality blender (my Blendtec works great!), blend the oats until they are the consistency of flour. You can also do this in a food processor, you just might not be able to get it so smooth. Place the oat flour into a large mixing bowl. Add the wheat flour, white flour, vanilla protein powder and whisk together. Add the baking powder, brown sugar, salt, baking soda and dry powdered milk. Whisk until completely combined.
- Place the pancake mix into a large Tupperware with a lid. Keep the pancake mix for up to a month in a cool place. When ready to make a batch of the pancakes, put one cup of the mix, 1/2 cup milk, 2 Tbs. greek yogurt, 1 egg and 1 Tablespoon in a small bowl and whisk together. This will make 5 pancakes. Double or triple as needed.
- Heat a griddle to medium-high heat. Place a little butter on the griddle. Pour a 1/3 cup of the pancake batter on to the griddle. Cook until the pancake is golden brown on one side and then flip to the other side. Cook on the second side and then remove from the griddle. Serve with syrup and fresh fruit of your choice.
Deals to Meals https://www.dealstomealsblog.com/