Here’s a little babble about the conference from our friend Desi:
The Mom Conference is a totally FREE three day online event. It starts October 17,18, and 19th. You can listen while you fold laundry, do the dishes, or during nap time.
Attend the conference with over 75,000 moms around the world and come away armed with powerful new strategies for everything from sibling rivalry to meal planning to finding more joy in motherhood.
There are so many hard situations as a mom that you wonder if you are handling things the right way. Sometimes all we need is a paradigm shift or better tools.
During the conference, you will have the opportunity to learn practical solutions to the hard stuff that motherhood throws at you. Things like:
- Getting out of the cycle of yelling, nagging, and reminding to get your kids to listen
- Managing sibling rivalry, when to step in or when to let your kids work it out
- Setting up routines so you can have time for what’s most important to you
- Keeping your kids safe online
- Effectively managing depression and anxiety
- Keeping up with a busy house-hold; you’ll learn the best of the best mom hacks
- Living a more intentional and joyful life (and teach your children to do the same)
And much more!
Do you want to know who is speaking?? Here is a list of some of the incredible presenters:
- Dr. Laura Markham, Clinical Psychologist, bestselling author and discipline expert at Aha Parenting
- Ruth Soukup, NYT Best-Selling Author and Founder of Living Well, Spending Less
- Amy McCready, parenting expert, TODAY Show Contributor, author and creator of Positive Parenting Solutions
- The Bucket List Family, Full Time Traveling Family, @bucketlistfamily with a community of over 600,000 followers
- David Burns, expert on anxiety and depression, NYT Best Selling Author, 5 Million Copies Sold of His Book
And to help you avoid procrastination (we know how it goes!), if you register RIGHT NOW, you’ll have access to the following FREE GIFT as soon as your registration has been completed!
– A FREE Listening Guide for Dr. Laura Markham’s interview on sibling rivalry. Get a sneak peak on the key take aways from her interview.
ONLINE and be inspired October 17, 18 and 19th!