Ellen’s recipe is beautifully seasoned with fresh or dried herbs to give it a little extra flavor. Aren’t they pretty?
Thanks Ellen for this delicious recipe! Give Cloud Bread a try today 😉
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup softened cream cheese
- 1/4-1/2 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1 dropper full of liquid stevia (or use sugar)
- 1/2 tsp. dill
- 1/2 tsp. parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp. chives
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Seperate the eggs very carefully, there must be no yolk in the white.
- In one bowl, mix together the egg yolks, the 1/4 cream cheese and the stevia until smooth.
- In the other bowl add cream of tartar to the whites and beat the whites on high speed until they form stiff peaks. Take a large spoonful of whipped egg whites and fold into yolk mixture then very carefully fold the egg yolk mixture into the remaining egg whites until mixed, but try hard not to break the fluffyness or your bread will be really flat.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper. With a large spoon scoop the mixture into 12-14 even rounds on the sheets. Mix herb and spices and lightly sprinkle on top of desired or do some plain.