Ladies and gentlemen, we have a world record over here in the Madsen home. I have gone TWO months coming in under my food budget (yep, my goal for the year!) and last month I came in under $200! How fun is that?! Yes, you’d think that being the owner of Deals to Meals I would always stay under my budget right? Well, the fact is, I LOVE (yep, seriously love) to grocery shop, find good deals, stock up on food storage, entertain, etc. Which..makes it tricky to stay under a budget of $700 for a family of 7 (seven BIG eaters may I add ;). Anyway, I was so happy, I went out shopping on the first day of the month and refilled my fridge, freezer with meat, and some food storage items. SO fun!
About The Author
Join us as we combine family, finances, food and fun into one place. Enjoy thousands of delicious recipes, shopping deals, financial advice, family fun and so much more!
2-Week Free Trial
People all over the United States are using Deals to Meals to save hundreds of dollars every month on groceries... without using coupons. Learn to make healthy, homemade recipes. We'll simplify your meal plan to save you money and time. Sign up for a two week free trial!
Grab a Button & Share!
Love Deals to Meals and want to get paid to share it with your friends and family? Become an affiliate and see how simple it is to make money while sharing a service you use and love!
Check Out Our E-Books
- BBQ Boneless Pork Ribs with Dry Rub
- Favorite Christmas Song: If I Were a Shepherd by Stephanie Adams
- Cheesecake Factory Corn Succotash
- Pineapple Caribbean Rice
- New Christmas Song: If I Were a Shepherd
- Caramel Apple Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Ruth’s Chris Sweet Potato Casserole
- Pumpkin Spiced Waffles with Salted Caramel Syrup
- Famous Dave’s Bread Pudding
- Kodiak Protein Pancake Mix Copycat Recipe