Crunchy-Chewy Cowboy Cookies
- 3 sticks butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbs. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 Tbs. baking powder
- 1 Tbs. baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 cups regular oats
- 3 cups flour
- 2 1/2 cup crushed Frosted Flakes or plain Corn Flakes
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 12 oz. dark chocolate chips
- 12 oz. milk chocolate chips (or butterscotch, white chocolate, etc.)
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place a sheet of parchment paper onto a cookie sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, with electric beaters, beat the butter until fluffy and white. Add the brown and white sugars to the butter until creamy and soft. Add the eggs and beat again until smooth. Add the cinnamon, powder, baking soda, salt, vanilla extract, flour and oats. Mix until combined then add the crushed corn flakes, coconut and chocolate chips. Mix until combined.
- Spoon a mixture the size of a golf ball onto the cookie sheet, about 9-12 per pan. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until lightly golden brown on top. Don't over bake unless you like a crispy cookie. Any extra dough you have can be put in a ziploc bag and frozen for a later day.
Deals to Meals https://www.dealstomealsblog.com/