My kids gobbled all of these up in one meal so I had to make more and freeze them for later. They work perfectly to pull out and microwave on a busy morning.
About The Author
This is how Deals to Meals began! This passion of mine has been an enormous blessing in our lives, as well as people all over the country. I have many passions in life; the most important ones being God and my family. A perfect day for me is being home with my family, hanging out in the kitchen, laughing, eating chocolate and enjoying great food. The kitchen is definitely the heart of our home and the place we grow the closest together. I love that I can share that with each of you. Sit back, put your feet up, and stay awhile. We are here to help make your life easier and teach you how to live on less, save money and have more time to do the things you really love. Our goal is to inspire you to live a more self reliant and fulfilling life. Saving money and making delicious meals doesn’t have to be hard. You’ll find recipes, meal planning tips, grocery deals, financial help, food storage ideas and ways to make your family better. Give our service a try! We’ll even give you FREE access for two weeks. That’s how confident we are that you’ll love what we have to offer. There is nothing to lose. If you don’t save, you don’t pay.
2-Week Free Trial
Grab a Button & Share!
Check Out Our E-Books
- Cheesecake Factory Copycat Thai Coconut-Lime Chicken
- BBQ Boneless Pork Ribs with Dry Rub
- Make Ahead Freezer Breakfast Recipes by Jordan Page
- Lemonade Cupcakes with Blackberry Buttercream Frosting
- Save 50% on Groceries Using Deals to Meals (Spent $152 & Saved $149)
- Roasted Tomato & Sausage Blender Marinara
- Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Healthier Banana Bread
- Hawaiian Turkey Meatballs and Rice
- Meal Planner Monday: Chicken Florentine Sandwiches with Chipotle Mayo