Such an easy recipe, even kids can make it 😉
Teriyaki Meatball and Vegetable Kabobs
- 2 lbs. turkey or ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced small
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbs.Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 ts. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, grated
- 2 Tbs. cold water
- 1 Tbs. cornstarch
- 1 Tbs. sesame oil
- 1 zucchini
- 1 fresh pineapple
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 orange/yellow bell pepper
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Boil all of the teriyaki ingredients in a sauce pan until thick. Once the sauce is thick, remove from the heat and let cool.
- Cook the rice in a rice cooker while you are making the meatballs.
- For the meatballs, dice the onions and place all of the ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Mix together until combined. Form golf ball sized meatballs and place on a cookie sheet. Place the meatballs in the freezer while you prepare the vegetables.
- For the vegetables, cut them into large pieces and put them on the kabob sticks. Season the vegetables with a little drizzle of olive oil and Montreal Steak Seasoning.
- Once the vegetables are all skewered, pull the meatballs out of the freezer. Place the meatballs on a skewer. Heat an outdoor grill to medium high heat. Place the meatballs directly on the hot grill and the vegetables off to the side. Cook until both sides are grilled and cooked through. Remove from the grill and serve the vegetables and meatballs over the rice with the teriyaki sauce.
Deals to Meals https://www.dealstomealsblog.com/