Hope you are having a wonderful Labor Day weekend! Before we headed out of town, I did some quick shopping of some awesome deals we needed for our getaway. I was so thrilled when I checked out and saved $79 and only spent $52. I got my years worth of Capri Suns (for my kids’ lunches), granola bars, cereal, chips, bbq sauce, mustard, franks sauce, grapes, chips and 12 packs of soda (only $2 for a pack of 12 cans!). This soda deal is the lowest it’s been in a decade, so stock up! SO many great deals this week– login to Deals to Meals before you do your shopping to save some BIG money!
About The Author
August 30, 2011
January 15, 2016
May 26, 2013
Join us as we combine family, finances, food and fun into one place. Enjoy thousands of delicious recipes, shopping deals, financial advice, family fun and so much more!
2-Week Free Trial
People all over the United States are using Deals to Meals to save hundreds of dollars every month on groceries... without using coupons. Learn to make healthy, homemade recipes. We'll simplify your meal plan to save you money and time. Sign up for a two week free trial!
Grab a Button & Share!
Love Deals to Meals and want to get paid to share it with your friends and family? Become an affiliate and see how simple it is to make money while sharing a service you use and love!
Check Out Our E-Books
- BBQ Boneless Pork Ribs with Dry Rub
- Pineapple Caribbean Rice
- 5 TIPS TO BUILD YOUR FOOD STORAGE & PREPARE FOR THE PANDEMIC
- Kodiak Protein Pancake Mix Copycat Recipe
- Copycat Outback Honey Oat Pumpernickel Rye Bread
- Cheesecake Factory Corn Succotash
- FREE 2020 Come Follow Me Printable’s & Handouts
- NEW favorite whole wheat bread recipe
- Cheesecake Factory Copycat Thai Coconut-Lime Chicken
- Save 50% or More on Groceries-1 Week Groceries for only $115