- 2 lbs. boneless beef steak
- 2 lbs. McCormick Mojito Lime Seasoning
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 15–20 corn tortillas
- 1–2 cups shredded cheese
- 4–5 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
- Juice of 1 lime
- Place the steak in a gallon ziploc bag. Add the seasonings and lime juice to the steak. You can grill the steak right away or let it marinade for an hour or more.
- When you are ready to cook, heat an outdoor grill to high heat. Place the steak onto the hot grill and cook for 1-2 minutes on one side until nice and browned. Flip the steak to the other side and turn the heat to medium heat and continue to cook to your desired doneness.
- While the steak is cooking, make the salsa by chopping the tomatoes, onion, jalapeno and cilantro and place in a bowl. Season with salt and lime juice to your liking.
- When the steak is done, remove from the grill and place on a plate to rest. Heat a flat griddle to medium heat.
- Place several corn tortillas onto the griddle and place a small handful of cheese on each tortilla.
- For the steak, slice it into thin strips or pieces. Place some of the steak on the tortillas. Cook until the cheese is melted.
- Remove the tacos from the griddle and top with the salsa. If you like sour cream or guacamole you can serve them with that as well.
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: Street Tacos, Beef, Steak, Carne Asada