You know a recipe is good when it has stood the test of time for over a decade. I still remember the first time my sister’s in laws made this recipe for us and we were all in love. There is something about the slightly sweet balsamic sauce with the fresh tomatoes, tender chicken and fresh basil. Top the pasta with some parmesan or mozzarella cheese and there is nothing not to like about this dish. One of the best parts is this dish comes together in less than 30 minutes. It’s healthy, fresh and one of my favorite meals from our meal planner this week. Login to Deals to Meals to get this recipe, along with many others that can be made from groceries on sale this week. Enjoy!
About The Author
Join us as we combine family, finances, food and fun into one place. Enjoy thousands of delicious recipes, shopping deals, financial advice, family fun and so much more!
2-Week Free Trial
People all over the United States are using Deals to Meals to save hundreds of dollars every month on groceries... without using coupons. Learn to make healthy, homemade recipes. We'll simplify your meal plan to save you money and time. Sign up for a two week free trial!
Grab a Button & Share!
Love Deals to Meals and want to get paid to share it with your friends and family? Become an affiliate and see how simple it is to make money while sharing a service you use and love!
Check Out Our E-Books
- BBQ Boneless Pork Ribs with Dry Rub
- Spring Into Savings: 2 Weeks of Groceries for under $200 (Family of 7)
- Cheesecake Factory Corn Succotash
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Popcorn
- Cheesecake Factory Copycat Thai Coconut-Lime Chicken
- Pineapple Caribbean Rice
- Hot Creamy Mexican Corn Dip
- Case Lot Deals at Smiths–BIG Savings!
- Ruth’s Diners Mile High Biscuits
- Jamaican Black Pepper Chicken