This recipe I created back in 2012 and it is still one of my favorite go-to, quick weeknight meals. This recipe really couldn’t get any easier. However, the chicken when it’s done cooking is SO packed full of flavor and seasonings. Your family is going to LOVE this recipe. Login to Deals to Meals to get this delicious recipe and add it to your meal plan this week 😉
About The Author
November 9, 2010
April 13, 2016
November 8, 2008
Join us as we combine family, finances, food and fun into one place. Enjoy thousands of delicious recipes, shopping deals, financial advice, family fun and so much more!
2-Week Free Trial
People all over the United States are using Deals to Meals to save hundreds of dollars every month on groceries... without using coupons. Learn to make healthy, homemade recipes. We'll simplify your meal plan to save you money and time. Sign up for a two week free trial!
Grab a Button & Share!
Love Deals to Meals and want to get paid to share it with your friends and family? Become an affiliate and see how simple it is to make money while sharing a service you use and love!
Check Out Our E-Books
- BBQ Boneless Pork Ribs with Dry Rub
- Pineapple Caribbean Rice
- Cheesecake Factory Corn Succotash
- Ruth’s Diners Mile High Biscuits
- HUGE Case Lot Sales next 2 Weeks
- Back to School Grocery Savings!
- Kodiak Protein Pancake Mix Copycat Recipe
- Cheesecake Factory Copycat Thai Coconut-Lime Chicken
- Jamaican Black Pepper Chicken
- The Habit Copycat Super Food Salad