Wanting to make oversized, scrumptious, cookies from your own kitchen? Don’t bother buying cookies from a local bakery. Make them yourself with the same delicious results!
- 1 cup butter, cut into tablespoons
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cake flour
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. coarse sea salt
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and set rack in the middle of the oven. Place the butter into a bowl and turn the mixer on low. If using a stand mixer, use the cookie paddles. Once the butter is whipped and creamy, add the sugars and continue to mix. Add the eggs and beat on medium until incorporated. Add the cake flour, regular flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix only until mixed together. Add the chocolate chips and mix for only a few seconds. Using a large cookie scoop, place 6-9 large cookie balls onto the greased cookie sheet. Bake for 8-9 minutes, or until the cookies are lightly golden brown on top. Let cool and then serve.
Part of the fun of these cookies is making extra large cookies. Press down the top of the cookies in order to help them cook all the way through. Add plenty of chocolate chips and have fun mixing flavors and combinations!
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Crumble Cookies, Chocolate Chip Cookies