This two ingredient sauce couldn’t be more simple to make, and yet, it’s is packed full of amazing Korean spice and sweetness.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup flour
- 1 Tbs. Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1 package stir fry vegetables (fresh or frozen)
- 1 stalk green onions, sliced
- Bibigo Korean BBQ Sauce
- Bibigo Go Chu Jang Sauce
- Olive oil
- 4 cups jasmine rice, cooked
- Cook the white rice in a rice cooker, until cooked through and tender. Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces. Place the flour and Montreal Steak Seasoning into a gallon ziploc bag and shake.
- Heat a skillet to medium-high heat and cover the bottom of the pan with olive oil or canola oil. Bring the oil to a hot temperature. Add the chicken pieces into the flour mixture and coat.
- Take one piece of chicken out of the bag at a time and shake off excess flour. Place the chicken into the hot oil and cook until the bottom is golden brown.
- Only cook enough chicken that they don’t overlap, and they can stay crispy. Remove the cooked chicken pieces and place on a plate to set aside.
- Continue to cook until all of the chicken is cooked through and crispy/golden.
- Once all the chicken is cooked, wipe out the skillet and place a little more oil into the bottom of the pan.
- Place the stir fry vegetables into the oil and saute until tender. If you aren’t using a packaged stir fry mix, just cut pieces of carrots, broccoli, bell peppers, etc. and place in the pan.
- Once the vegetables are tender, add the chicken back to the pan and pour the Go-Chu Jang sauce and Korean BBQ sauce over the mixture. Let simmer for a few minutes and then serve over cooked, white rice.
If you don’t have time to coat and cook the chicken, you could easily buy a pre-breaded and frozen chicken and cook before serving. Just bake the breaded chicken nuggets and once they are cooked through, slice into large pieces and serve with the vegetables and sauce.
- Category: Asian
- Cuisine: Korean
Keywords: Korean Stirfry, Go Chu Jang, Asian, Chicken, Easy, Rice, Main Dish